Mornings are a challenge for every workingwoman and apart from caring for their skin, they need to prepare breakfast, finish household tasks and finish off the rest of the chores. Skin care routine, however, remains on the top of the list.
These are the following skin care routine for working women
- Wash your face regularly in the morning and use a gentle cleanser that is oil free and soap free so that your skin stays soft, supple and gentle.
- Always keep a toner in your bag pocket. Take a cotton swab and apply the toner onto your face by dabbing it properly. Toning helps the pores of the skin shrink and then prevent acne
- Moisturize your skin well, so that it stays smooth, glowing and moisturized. Always apply a sunscreen lotion on your skin so that it prevents your skin from being scorched from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Use facial wipes for your skin. If you have oily skin, then you need to wipe it clean so that the acne does not form in the skin.
- Exfoliation is a must for keeping your skin smooth, fresh and clean. You can also use facemasks for keeping your skin firm and taut.