The most active element of coffee is a well-known caffeine. Besides caffeine coffee contains eight B vitamins, regulating the flow of many biochemical processes in the body.
- Coffee protects our teeth from tooth decay, because it has properties that effectively protects the mouth of many harmful bacteria.
- Coffee helps people engaged in intellectual work.
- Regular consumption of coffee (3-4 cups a day) reduces the risk of liver cirrhosis in humans are fond of alcohol. But if coffee and alcohol consumed at the same time, the impact of the latter on the body is enhanced significantly.
- Coffee is good for people with low blood pressure.
- The natural components contained in the coffee helps get rid of toxins accumulated in the body and stimulate the breakdown of fat deposits But the hypotensive combining coffee with smoking, hypertension develops.
You may also be interested in: Essential Eye Care Tips At Home