Remember these important tips:
- You must regularly clean the oily skin. However, it is important not to overdo it. Do not wash twice a day, otherwise it will lead to greater activity of the sebaceous glands. Wash your face with cool and warm water.
- Pick for washing oily skin gels and foam with a soft texture, which have a neutral PH factor.
- Do not use alcohol-containing cosmetic, they only provoke the production of sebum.
- Oily skin is particularly needed deep cleaning. Twice a week, use a scrub.
- Make regular facials, they will help to find matte and healthy appearance, and reduce sebum secretion.
- You can also use masks for oily skin, which are sold in stores that sell cosmetics.
You may also be interested in: How to Look Younger Without Plastic Surgery