Nowadays, more and more chemicals are making their way into the cosmetic industry. Parabens, wax and different kinds of chemicals are being used in skin care products that are bad for the skin. Herbal products are the best kinds that can be used for smooth skin.
Here are a few things that you should look out for while choosing skin care products.
- Stay away from skin care products with plant fragrances because most of the fragrances may cause an allergic reaction
- Look for products that contain Wake kelp extracts which are known to be one of the best herbal skin care ingredients on the market. Those this is hard to find, they are definitely worth the effort.
- Try and use Jojoba Oil. Olive Oil and essential oils for your face. They are beneficial for the skin and also smell really good.
- Also look for skin care products that contain avocado oils, Olive oils, palm oil, Shea butter, grape seed oil and passion fruit, as well as honey. They are herbal skin care products that can do miracles on the skin.
- Last but not the least, do not look for any product that contains preservatives as that means that the product contains chemicals.