Brown sugar perfectly retains moisture that is not only exfoliates dead skin cells, but also moisturizes the face. Here, the recipe home scrubs and masks.
What do you need:
- 2 tbsp.brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of brewed green tea leaves
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 cucumber slices
What to do:
- Take two bowls. One send swollen tea leaves, sugar, 1 tbsp. honey and mix thoroughly – get a scrub.
- In the other: the pulp of banana, milk and 1 tbsp. honey – mask is ready.
- Now, as usual, wash your face with your cleanser and wipe dry face.
- Massage scrub the skin for 3 minutes and wash away with warm water.
You may also be interested in: After Holiday Skincare Tips