Fair skin can be a real blessing for you, provided that you can maintain it well. Fair skin is prone to skin blemishes, freckles and sunburns. Since it is really delicate, it needs to be cared for well. Read on to know skin care tips to maintain fair skin.
Here are some great skin care tips for fair skin
- Always apply a good quality sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 or more to protect your skin from tanning. The UV rays of the sun are dangerous for fair skin and can have disastrous results on your skin.
- If you are going outdoors, always use a scarf or a hat to protect your face and try using full sleeved dresses to protect your hands.
- Also, try using natural ingredients for your skin, as you never know how harsh elements might react with your skin. Harsh elements can also cause redness or itchiness in your skin.
- Also try using facial scrubs all the time and it tends to irritate the moisture in your skin and make your skin dry and wrinkled.
- Always remove make up before you go to bed with a gentle toner and apply a night cream that can help to rejuvenate the skin well.