Your skin starts to age and wrinkle at the age of 40 and above and thus you need to take good care of your skin. Women who are especially over 50 need to take care of their skin and pamper their skin so that it remains soft and supple. Here are some ways in which you can take care of your skin.
- Do not apply too much of a harsh make up– Women over 50 should opt for natural make up and not make up that contains too many toxins and chemicals.
- Always wear sunscreen lotion– whenever you are going out in the sun, do not forget to apply a sunscreen lotion. Sun can cause damage to your skin by a great percentage and try out the sunscreen that has SPF 30.
- Always try and moisturize dry skin– you should always moisturize dry skin so that is stays soft and supple. Dry skin, also gives rise to more wrinkles. You a branded lotion or olive oil to massage your skin before and after a shower.
- Does not use very hot water during a shower– Very hot water should be avoided during a shower because too much hot water causes the skin to wrinkle and it helps the body lose its natural oils? If your skin is really dry. Do not wash often.
- Try and exfoliate your skin– If is important that you exfoliate your skin with the help of natural scrubs on a weekly basis. Exfoliation helps the dead layers of the skin to be rubbed off and help new skin to appear helping you feel fresh and vibrant. It also helps in good blood circulation.