With the advent of tanning salons, women had the opportunity to have a tan not only in summer but also in winter. And no matter what outside – rain, snow or wind, you have your own sun, which a few minutes will turn you into an irresistible darkie. Beauty, and more!
But why banned solariums in Brazil, France and Germany? And in some countries, owners of sun decks facing serious fines for allowing people under the age of majority. The fact that the Solarium can bring both benefit and harm.
Benefits of Solarium
- If you suffer from skin diseases (acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis), the Solarium will do you only good.
- Thanks to the Solarium, metabolic processes in the body, improves the function of the endocrine glands and the immune system.
- On the beach it is impossible to adjust the natural sunlight, so it is easy to “burn out”. And the tanning bed rays are used, which are not as dangerous as natural.
- At the beach tan to very difficult. In the Solarium tan is always beautiful and, of course, smooth.
Health Risks of Solarium
- The world health organization spoke out against the tan obtained in a tanning salon.
This organization considers tanning devices are dangerous to human health, as they increase the risk of cancer by 70 percent.
- If you believe tanning will help you to get rid of cellulite is a myth. The fact that ultraviolet light causes loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin. Also stay in the Solarium dehydrates and dries the skin, causing premature wrinkles and aging skin; brittle hair.
If you are determined and, in spite of everything, ready to visit the Solarium, then you should adhere to the following rules:
- Solarium, it is not a cosmetic procedure, but rather a medical, so it should be treated with due caution. For those visiting the Solarium constantly throughout the year, you need to contact the oncologist and check the condition of the skin on various formations, such as melanoma, as melanoma often similar to normal moles.
- Nude tanning in a Solarium is not worth it. Take care of your Breasts and other delicate parts of the body.
- In the Solarium just need sunglasses, otherwise you can damage your eyes.
Before a session will have to wash off the makeup and take a shower (without soap and gel!), to keep the protective layer of the skin.
- Your hair also need to be protected. Wear a cap.
- Cannot be used in tanning creams that you apply for tanning at the beach!
- After the session relax, take it easy, drink tea with honey or green tea. Apply to the face moisturizing mask.
- It is recommended to visit the Solarium is not more than 20 times a year.
Solarium not allowed to visit if:
- You have fair skin, which is tan does not stick at all;
- On the skin are moles (especially on breast) and freckles;
- You are expecting a baby;
- You have the following diseases: uterine myoma, mastopathy, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease;
- You take birth control pills, antidepressants, antibiotics. These drugs increase skin sensitivity to light that can cause allergies or burns.
Thus, the Solarium can bring both benefit and harm. The choice is always yours! Be careful and be aware of these recommendations.