When you talk about body care, you always think of caring your face, hands, and legs, arms, and feet, etc. but you usually neglect the most important part of the body part, which is lips. A soft, smooth, pink and healthy lips change the personality, but you do not require any extra effort to look that beautiful.
If you are very much concern about your lips, you do not need any extra effort to make it soft and smooth. All you just need is take a good care of your pink lips just for the natural appeal. Know about the dry and chapped lips
Causes of the Chapped and Dry Lips
- Drinking and smoking
- Less consumption of water
- Lack of Vitamin A, B, and C
- Overexposure to Sunlight
- Expired and allergic cosmetic products
Lip Care Tips
- If you are addicted too much towards alcohol, tea or coffee you must get chapped and dry lips that are why you must cut down the intake of this entire job.
- Try to massage your lips regularly with the olive oil or almond oil.
- You must apply milk or buttercream every day before you go to sleep because it provide soft and smooth lips.
- Exfoliate your skin with the paste of sugar and honey and it will help you to get a soft and pink lip.
- Try to intake sufficient water every day.